R320 Weight Indicator
The R300 series of indicators builds on over 15 years of design experience to create a series of cost effective reliable products that are ideal for use in mobile applications such as forklifts, platforms, inside truck cabs, crane scales and OEM applications. The compact housing and versatile power supply options make them suitable for basic weighing through to OEM applications. They are ideal for basic weight-control or level-control functions.
- R320 IP65 ABS housing. Basic firmware for weighing functions. Has 5 fixed function keys. K344 model has a RS232 port that allows for standard printing or communication with a remote display.
It comes in a panel mount variant, with options for desk, wall and pole mounting. Optional programmable function key configured for any one of the built-in functions (Unit switching. Counting, Manual Hold, Peak Hold, Live Weight, Totalizing) Configurable printing combined with the clock calendar allow for traceable dockets to be printed.
- K342 firmware is the most basic trade approved
firmware available on the R300 hardware, offering
weight display. It uses the Zero, Tare and Gross/Net
buttons, and the function key is set to the Hold function.
- K344 firmware provides basic weighing with serial RS232 communications. The serial communications allows for
basic printing or communication with a remote display.
It uses the Zero, Tare and Gross/Net buttons, and the
function key is set to the Hold function.
- The RS232 communications port is 15kV static
- K354 and K356 firmware includes the clock calendar and custom printing. The full range of functions are available on the programmable function key. Programmable function key configured for any one of the built-in functions (Counting, Manual Hold, Peak Hold, Live Weight, Totalizing)
- Serial RS232 communications allows for a printer or remote display to be connected. Also included is one (1) input.
- K356 firmware builds on the K354 firmware and offers two (2) setpoints.
- IP65 rated housings: Dust and water tight, increasing reliability and indicator life time.
- Trade approved in Australia, Europe and USA. Products are export ready with approved components.
Brochure - (PDF) file
Data Sheet - (PDF) file
Accessories for the R320 are shown below.
AC Power Supply used with the R320 indicator.
110/240VAC 50/60Hz in 12VDC 1.5A out
ABS plastic desk stand with non-slip rubber feet for desktop use. Also holds 4xAA batteries. For use with R320.
ABS water proof boot. For use with R320. Compatible with the M3002 swivel bracket for wall mounting and the M3007 stainless steel stand for pole mounting.
Clear plastic covers to protect instrument face from dirt/scratches while still allowing full functionality, in packs of 10. For use with R320.
Stainless steel stand for pole mounting - for use with M3001 or M3003 boot and A10018 pole mount insert.
Trade sealing cover for use with lead seals
or destructable void stickers.