D640 Remote Display
The D640 is an ALPHA-Numeric electromechanical remote display that is part of Rinstrumís range of large remote that are built for industrial applications for both indoors and out. The range includes the D640, D740 and 6500, they feature:
- Isolated RS232, RS485 and 20mA loop serial input;
- 3 annunciators;
- Shatterproof laminated glass window;
- Compatibility with a wide range of indicators.
The meaningful display, with annunciators and numeric and alpha characters, and the highly visible digits allow for precise reading across long distances in work sites.
The D640 features:
Brochure Data Sheet
- 125mm (4.9in) electromechanical flip-flop digits for easy reading under all lighting conditions at a range of angles.
- 7x5 electromechanical dot matrix for each digit (35 dots per digit), allowing full alpha numeric characters to be displayed for even greater clarity.
- Available in a variety of configurations from 5 to 7 digits.
- Easy firmware upgrades using the magnetically coupled infrared communications on the front pane.
- DC version, making it suitable for installation into DC environments directly.